Your Reliable Working Partner
The TF125, powered by a tough reliable reed-valve air-cooled 2-stroke engine, is a bike that's tailor equipped to fully meet the requirements of a run-about vehicle in versatile tough-work use. Ready for work with its sturdy hand guards, extended fenders, both left and right side stands, big luggage carrier and wide-tread block pattern tyres.
123cc, piston-reed-valve 2-stroke, air-cooled engine that produces abundant usable torque with excellent fuel economy.
Heavy-duty headlight protector is also capable as a carrier for light loading. Sturdy steel protectors for brake and clutch levers are also fitted as standard eqipment.
Convenient large flat rear carrier.
Engine bar and plate protect the bottom of the engine.
- Maintenance-free electronic ignition system delivers precise ignition at every rpm range.
- Cylinder and Crank Injector System (CCIS) ensures necessary engine lubrication.
- 6-speed transmission with proper gear ratios chosen for smooth riding. Quick-action rack and pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
- Long-travel front and rear suspension with smooth action. Rear shock absorbers come with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
- Large 13-litre fuel tank.
- Thick well-padded seat for rider's comfort.
- Wide-tread block pattern tyres transfer engine power into traction.
- Useful clutch and brake lever locks are convenient for short stop start work.
- Extended front and rear mud flaps help protecting rider and motorcycle from mud and dirt.
- Large chain guard protects against dirt.
- Side stands, installed on both left and right sides easy parking on uneven ground.
- Convenient sturdy box underneath rear carrier for storing tools and other small items.
|Engine||2-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled|
|Transmission||6-Speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm, oil damped, spring preload|
|Fuel Capacity||13 LITRES|
|Colours||Solid Special White No.2|
|Seat Height||835 MM|
|Wet Weight||102 KG|