4x4 Power Steering SE
From $15,040 Ride Away
Same Great ATV IN Special Edition Trim
The MY19 KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering Special Edition is not just a new ATV, it's a new KingQuad ATV from Suzuki, the inventor of the 4-wheel ATV back in 1983. The Special Edition model features new edgy and dynamic bodywork in an exclusive Snow White colour scheme and cast aluminium wheels shod with 25-inch Carlisle tyres.
Revisions for MY19 include updates to the fuel-injected engine and the Quadmatic™ transmission help the KingQuad take-off from a standstil stronger and smoother than ever before. The updated, stronger frame, helps the KingQuad 750AXi tackle just about any riding terrain while being able to help you with any chore thanks to a boosted 600kg towing capacity. Steering has never been easier with a new, higher output Electronic Power Steering system and recalibrated front end geometry. The fully-independent suspension is fitted with new, gas-charged shock absorbers that feature 5-way pre-load adjustment to match the spring rate to the cargo load.
600kg Towing Capacity & Receiver Type Trailer Hitch
Nitrogen Charged Shock Absorbers
Sealed multi-plate rear brake
Updated, Stronger frame
Updated Rear Stabiliser Bar
Upgraded Power Steering System
Push Button 4WD
Handlebar Mounted Headlight
Updated Multifunction Instrument Panel
Over 10 Litres of Storage
Suzuki's Exclusive T-Shaped Seat
3 Year Factory Warranty
5 Star ATV Safety
As a leading manufacturer of ATVs, Suzuki is serious about improving safety outcomes and endorses the official 5 Star Safe ATV User Guide to assist riders to improve their own safety outcomes:
- Choose a vehicle which is fit for purpose - for the task and the rider.
- Wear a helmet - the most effective safety device.
- Rider training - will allow you to fully understand both the ATV's features and its limitations.
- Don't allow passengers on single seat ATVs, and no kids under 16 on adult size ATVs.
- Follow the manufacturer's guidance and warnings.
- The powerful 722cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke engine produces 37.0kW @ 6,000rpm with 67.0Nm of torque @ 5,000rpm and has been refined to deliver increased low-to-mid range torque as well as increased high-rpm power over the previous generation.
- The engine’s oil pump size and capacity have been increased to increase flow and to supply the new piston oil jet system to increase engine durability.
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low centre of gravity, resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris.
- The 4-valve cylinder head features large 36mm intake valves and straight ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportsbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system results in a compact cylinder head.
- A lightweight aluminium cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing, resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency.
- The engine also features dual balancer shafts for ultra-smooth operation.
- Suzuki’s Advanced Fuel Injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency while delivering power consistently across the full rev-range, and improves engine starting in all conditions.
- High-capacity aluminium radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature.
- New CVT spring and weight calibration provides smoother and stronger acceleration from stops and matches the engine’s performance to the chassis’ increased towing capacity.
- Engine braking function has also been improved to boost rider’s confidence and comfort during downhill descents.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious 4WD traction.
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tyres are mounted on stylish cast-aluminium wheels.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- High-output, 3-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use. A sealed 12V accessory outlet is standard.
- The large 17.5L fuel tank is positioned for a low centre of gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap, which prevents overtightening so it can be easily unscrewed for refilling.
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.
KingQuad 750AXi 4x4 Power Steering SE Specifications
|Engine||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled,|
|Transmission||Quadmatic ™ CVT, L-H-N-R, 2WD/4WD, Front diff locked 4WD|
|Front Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, gas charged adjustable shocks|
|Rear Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, gas charged adjustable shocks|
|Front Brakes||Twin 200mm discs with lightweight calipers|
|Rear Brakes||Sealed oil-bathed, multi-disc|
|Fuel Capacity||17.5 LITRES|
|Warranty||3 years unlimited km|
|Seat Height||920 MM|
|Wet Weight||327 KG|
|Front Rack Load Carrying Capacity||30 KG|
|Rear Rack Load Carrying Capacity||60 KG|
|Maximum Towing Capacity On Uneven Ground||180 KG|
|Maximum Towing Capacity On Level Ground||600 KG|
|Maximum Vehicle Loading||197 KG|