KingQuad 400 ASi 4x4
Drawing on expertise gained with farm-bred fuel injection systems for the legendary KingQuad 750 and KingQuad 500, Suzuki has now applied this leading edge technology to the KingQuad 400 range.
The KingQuad 400’s new fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for smooth and responsive power throughout the rev range, along with benefiting from more consistent cold starts for improved reliability. The revised 376cc 4-stroke 4-valve engine features new cam profiles for more usable power, whilst the redesigned exhaust system helps improve efficiency and overall performance.
The KingQuad 400 also features an easy-to-read LCD digital display with a speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and more, allowing riders to track their progress easily and efficiently.
There's no limit to how tough and versatile a middleweight ATV can be. For proof, check out the KingQuad 400 4x4 Automatic. The KingQuad 400ASi lets you quickly and conveniently select two- or four-wheel drive operation. And whether you have a long day of work ahead or a long trail in front of you, you'll appreciate your KingQuad's load of technically advanced features.
3 Year Factory Warranty
At Suzuki we back our entire range of hard-working Farm ATV products with a full 3 year factory Suzuki warranty. It's our show of commitment to you. Which shouldn't be surprising, especially since Suzuki Farm ATVs already come packed with advanced technology and tuned specifically for the tough Australian conditions.
Fully automatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
with an advanced engine braking system that reduces free-wheeling to help control during steep descents.
Easy switch into 2WD using a handlebar-mounted lever
Dual front hydraulic disc brakes
feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and maximum brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat
designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
LCD digital Instrumentation
includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lamps for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender
A winch-ready chassis and factory-installed flexible tube routing for wiring make winch installation simple.
Swingarm rear suspension system
with 170mm of wheel travel and class-exclusive twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush responsiveness.
- Fuel-injected 376cm3 4-stroke 4-valve engine with new cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler, built for more powerful and efficient performance.
- Fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold starts.
- The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
- The powerplant is air-cooled with SACS, Suzuki's well-proven, efficient air/oil-cooling system.
- A gate-type shift lever allows simple and precise shifting from reverse through neutral, high and low ranges.
- Torque-sensing limited slip differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- Sporty bodywork featuring sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- Front bumper with large-diameter steel tubing enhances the robust looks.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- Full floorboards with integrated, raised footpegs and ample drain holes.
- Large 16-liter fuel tank. Slim-shaped bodywork side covers around the fuel tank improve rider comfort.
- 25-inch Maxxis tyres with aggressive dual-stage treated pattern for consistent traction in wet conditions and quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Dual 35W headlights with high and low settings and a distinctive KINGQUAD shape.
- Durable front and rear cargo racks. 4-liter underseat storage space, protected from the elements. Standard trailer hitch.
- Water-resistant underseat rear storage compartment.
- Sturdy winch mount. Wiring conduit for winch wires provided.
KingQuad 400 ASi 4x4 Specifications
|Engine||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled with SACS, OHC|
|Transmission||Automatic variable ratio (V-belt)|
|Front Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Brakes||Disc brake, twin|
|Fuel Capacity||16 LITRES|
|Warranty||3 year unlimited kilometres|
|Seat Height||840 MM|
|Wet Weight||292 KG|
|Front Rack Load Carrying Capacity||30 KG|
|Rear Rack Load Carrying Capacity||60 KG|
|Maximum Towing Capacity On Uneven Ground||180 KG|
|Maximum Towing Capacity On Level Ground||450 KG|
|Maximum Vehicle Loading||172 KG|