Hot On Any Trail
A blend of lightweight control and torquey four-stroke performance is the hallmark of this taut, well-mannered missile. At its core, a compact 249cc four-stroke engine featuring dual overhead cams and four-valve Twin-Swirl Combustion Chamber cylinder head for strong torquey performance.
A no-holds-barred piece of mechanical mastery, the perfect power-to-weight prescription ensures the movements of the lightweight DR-Z250 are completely at your mercy. Change direction at will throw it around corners without a hint of complaint.
Street legal, streets ahead and learner-approved the DR-Z250.
Rider friendly package
249cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled with SACS, DOHC, 4-valve engine produces broad, tractable power and abundant low-rpm torque, and features compact and light weight design with magnesium cylinder head cover that makes possible slim, off-road, rider-friendly chassis.
Adjustable front suspension
Long travel front forks come with 12-way compression and 17-way rebound damping force adjustment.
Fully Adjustable Rear Shock
Remote-reservoir shock absorber comes with fully adjustable compression and rebound damping force and fully adjustable spring preload.
Proven Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) combined with large capacity oil cooler to maintain optimum engine temperatures.
- Aluminium cylinder plated with race-proven Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating plated for weight reduction and better heat transfer.
- Twin Swirl Combustion Chamber (TSCC) head helps provide excellent throttle response. Counter balancer for comfortable ride with less vibration.
- Automatic decompression system for easy start.
- 6-speed transmission with cable-operated clutch built for smooth, reliable gearshift operation.
- Large, 4-litre airbox ensures abundant airflow into the engine. Quick-release fasteners facilitate air-filter maintenance.
- Compact and rigid frame matched with lightweight aluminium swingarm. Engine protector as standard equipment.
- Powerful braking system with large front disc brake with twin-piston caliper and single rear disc brake. The rear brake comes with caliper guard and disc guard.
- Easy-to-read speedometer and trip meter.
- Front headlight and headlight cover same as the DR-Z400E series fitted for aggressive front styling.
|Engine||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC, air-cooled|
|Starter||Electric and kick|
|Transmission||6-Speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Brakes||Twin-piston caliper, 260mm disc|
|Rear Brakes||Single-piston caliper, 220mm disc|
|Fuel Capacity||10.5 LITRES|
|Colours||Champion Yellow No. 2|
|Warranty||12 months unlimited kilometres|
|Seat Height||890 MM|
|Wet Weight||131 KG|