Address 110 GP Limited Edition
From $3,490 Ride Away
Check our new MotoGP Racer
Sporting the same colours as Suzuki's GSX-RR MotoGP racer, the Address 110 GP Limited Edition takes pole position for looks. Stylish, functional and super economical this eye catching scooter will turn heads wherever you go.
Spacious underseat storage
Stash your full-face helmet, rain gear and other items in the roomy 20.6 litre utility compartment, generously designed for extra spaciousness and convenience.
Front inner Pocket
Both left (600 ml) and right (500 ml) storage compartments provide ample room together with covered key functionality layout above the right pocket.
Covered key with seat opener
Key hole is covered by lid to prevent motorcycle theft. Easily access the under-seat compartment using the main ignition keyhole, eliminating the need to remove key to open seat compartment.
Character line on body surface
It’s not hard to be noticed with the ADDRESS’s definitive sharp, youthful good looks. And this universal shape attracts far beyond your local streets to every road you ride – near or far.
New fuel injection system
Sensors accurately detect throttle position, engine RPM, atmospheric pressure, intake pressure, engine temperature, muffler o2, and this data is aggregated in the ECU. SUZUKI’s ECU processes the data in real-time to calculate the optimal fuel suited for the riding condition. A narrower valve-angle and optimized air intake port create more vertical tumbling swirls that help combust fuel faster and more efficiently. Air-fuel mixture is further refined by increased number of injection holes and its design, which result in more precise fuel mixture.
With an increased number of holes for injecting the fuel, much finer injection is achieved resulting in more efficient fuel consumption.
Performance-affecting friction within the engine has been dramatically reduced thanks to the improved piston skirt and pin diameter designs.
Advanced design cam profile significantly improves fuel combustion efficiency while minimises noise
- Double helmet hook Reinforced hooks on both left and right sides allow for helmet stowage and convenience when parked.
- Large fuel tank Equipped with a large-capacity 5.2 litre fuel tank, the 2.04 L / 100 km* fuel efficient engine propels the new ADDRESS up to an astonishing 255km on a single tank. Note: Measured by SUZUKI in WMTC mode. Actual fuel economy may vary by condition.
- Convenient hook A sturdy convenience hook lets you hook and carry your many types of bag.
- Roller rocker arm Roller bearings on the rocker arm reduce friction between it and the camshaft, thereby reducing power loss and improving engine efficiency.
- Piston ring Low tensile piston ring reduces the friction loss.
- Oil drain hole ADDRESS utilizes the same oil drain holes as the GSX-R1000 and MotoGP machines. Bottom notched holes in the oil control ring contribute to greater oil circulation efficiency.
- Oil pump Adopting low-friction engine components in the oil pump helps radically reduce the amount of oil required, thus allowing for a more compact and lightweight oil pump.
- Riding position The new streamlined dimensions are built with generous comfort in mind. What's more, the ADDRESS's floor board has enough space to adjust your foot position.
- Headlight Enlarged distinctively shaped headlight is smartly integrated into the handle cover, with chic black trim mask giving the front a sharp yet slim appearance.
- Large floor board The large floorboard provides plenty of space to accommodate shoes of many size.
- Cutaway floorboards For comfortable positioning, the floorboard is recessed where your feet contacts the board.
- Side stand interlock system A side stand switch prevents engine ignition, while the side stand is down.
- Rear brake lock system The rear brake can be locked in the engaged position. Useful for stabilising the vehicle for parking using the side stand.
- Rear carrier A large-capacity rear carrier comes as standard equipment and can be fitted with a genuine accessory top case. (Maximum weight 5kg)
Address 110 GP Limited Edition Specifications
|Engine||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Brakes||Disc brake|
|Rear Brakes||Drum brake|
|Fuel Capacity||5.2 LITRES|
|Colours||Metallic Triton Blue|
|Warranty||12 months unlimited kilometres|
|Seat Height||755 MM|
|Wet Weight||97 KG|