A lifestyle statement that says as much about your personality as where you want to go. This head turning street smart all-rounder is more than a stylish commuter. The 2015 Address 110 sports responsive acceleration, optimised fuel economy and an accommodating 20.6 litre luggage compartment that provides more than ample room for your helmet and riding gear. Plus, the sleek city dimension makes every ride - whether it's to the school or office, shopping runs - a sheer exciting one.
- Double helmet hook Reinforced hooks on both left and right sides allow for helmet stowage and convenience when parked.
- Large fuel tank Equipped with a large-capacity 5.2 litre fuel tank, the 2.04 L / 100 km* fuel efficient engine propels the new ADDRESS up to an astonishing 255km on a single tank. Note: Measured by SUZUKI in WMTC mode. Actual fuel economy may vary by condition.
- Convenient hook A sturdy convenience hook lets you hook and carry your many types of bag.
- Roller rocker arm Roller bearings on the rocker arm reduce friction between it and the camshaft, thereby reducing power loss and improving engine efficiency.
- Piston ring Low tensile piston ring reduces the friction loss.
- Oil drain hole ADDRESS utilizes the same oil drain holes as the GSX-R1000 and MotoGP machines. Bottom notched holes in the oil control ring contribute to greater oil circulation efficiency.
- Oil pump Adopting low-friction engine components in the oil pump helps radically reduce the amount of oil required, thus allowing for a more compact and lightweight oil pump.
- Riding position The new streamlined dimensions are built with generous comfort in mind. What's more, the ADDRESS's floor board has enough space to adjust your foot position.
- Headlight Enlarged distinctively shaped headlight is smartly integrated into the handle cover, with chic black trim mask giving the front a sharp yet slim appearance.
- Large floor board The large floorboard provides plenty of space to accommodate shoes of many size.
- Cutaway floorboards For comfortable positioning, the floorboard is recessed where your feet contacts the board.
- Side stand interlock system A side stand switch prevents engine ignition, while the side stand is down.
- Rear brake lock system The rear brake can be locked in the engaged position. Useful for stabilising the vehicle for parking using the side stand.
- Rear carrier A large-capacity rear carrier comes as standard equipment and can be fitted with a genuine accessory top case. (Maximum weight 5kg)
Address 110 Specifications
|Engine||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Brakes||Disc brake|
|Rear Brakes||Drum brake|
|Fuel Capacity||5.2 LITRES|
|Warranty||12 months unlimited kilometres|
|Seat Height||755 MM|
|Wet Weight||97 KG|