The Next Level
Presenting the bike designed for young riders who have gone beyond their ‘first’ bike. The next-level JR80.The two-stroke engine has power to satisfy; Suzuki oil injection delivering optimum lubrication and removing the need for premixing of fuel, a 5-speed transmission putting the power smoothly to the ground.
Out on the trail, Suzuki's easy maintenance and reliability ensure young riders can extend their stay without worry.
The light weight design makes changing direction a breeze, the RM-Z styled seat, slim, sleek and comfortable. Smooth riding features include single-shock rear suspension with five selectable load settings that can be matched to suit any terrain.
Suzuki JR80, the ultimate next level ride.
79cc, 2-stroke engine with power reed intake system delivers power smoothly and dependably.
Suzuki Cylinder and Crank Injection System (CCIS) eliminates the need for manual mixing of fuel and oil.
The next stage
14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels.
Confidence inspiring bodywork
Smooth surface lines extended from the fuel-tank cover to the seat and rear fender help the rider to learn weight shifting and balancing as well as presenting a sporty and refined off-road styling.
- Pointless Electronic Ignition (PEI) allows easy starting with simple kick.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed manual transmission gives the rider control of engine power output and also helps with learning motorcycle gear shifting techniques.
- Front and rear oil-damped shock absorbers make riding comfortable and enjoyable. The rear suspension with mono-shock absorber had 5 adjustable preload settings for different rider weight.
- Lightweight overall design and 685mm height slim seat provide maximum manoeuvrability.
- Quality details in this authentic off-road machine; front fork guards that are neatly integrated with the front number plate, and a partially shielded compact muffler.
|Engine||2-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Link type, spring preload 5-way adjustable|
|Fuel Capacity||4.1 LITRES|
|Colours||Champion Yellow No.2|
|Seat Height||685 MM|
|Wet Weight||65 KG|